Thursday 30 August 2012

Mac Concealer 'Studio Sculpt'

Studio Sculpt- NW20

This is another new purchase that means I have done like two hauls one after each other! Oh well.. Now I brought this when I went to London on Sunday I went to selfridges and brought this mac concealer I tried to get it in the week at my local store but they had sold out so I had to buy it when I saw it in selfridges I had a little sample of it and I feel in love so once I have had a good use out of it I will do a review. Since starting my blog I haven't done one review! If there is anything that I have posted out and you want a review please comment and let me know! That would be really helpful for me so then I would be writing what you want to read and can let you know my opinions of products you are interested to know about!

Hope you liked my little post?
Love Morgan x

No comments:

Post a Comment